May 14, 2010

More photos soon to come


I normally like to have each and everyone of my Blog post contain photos. So I included a photo of JJ Misada.

But by the end of this weekend we should have some new exciting photos to post :)


A good friend Beth and another friend Tony are headed out to the farm in TX to visit with the Duckie pups and also the Misada pups. In the next few days we should have some brand new babies on the ground. Compliments of Yahoo Omar and Quack Attack and also Bob's Skeet and JJ Misada.
For those not really in the racing know. Yahoo Omar was named the 2009 Rural Rube winner (that is the best sprinter in the country) Quack Attack aka Duckie is the full sister to Flupascrackerbox. Who was named the 2009 Flashy Sir winner (best distance dog in the country) This is a breeding that we are super excited about. Little super stars in the making?? We can only hope.
For now, we hope for easy births and all healthy, happy pups and mommas. THAT is the most important

For Misada this will be her last litter. As soon as she weenies the pups, normally around 3 months or so, she will be retired and move on to home life.
This will be Misada's 2nd litter as she chose to be a momma later in her life. Still she will go into retirement at under 8 years old.
Lots of other interesting news going on. Recently I was made aware of an AR video that was posted on Youtube. In this video was a photo of Dave the Dog. Talk about lighting a fire under my butt. OHHHHHH BOY!
I quickly contacted Youtube to inform them that the photo being used was not OK'd by us, the people in that photo did not OK anyone to use it and well basically someone just stole the photo off our website and used it for their own little powwow. Not cool, not cool at all.
Thankfully Youtube quickly removed the video as it was in violation of their terms.
So let me just post this and clear some things up. I really do enjoy posting photos and info out to anyone who enjoys reading this blog. I do ask that if you find an image I have posted and want to use it PLEASE ask permission. Is it really that hard?
Of course I would have told this AR person to go jump in a lake if they asked to use the photo of Dave :)
At the racetrack we have lots and lots of new pups that have recently come in. Pets moving out and all the normal stuff.
I will do my best to post a bit more often. I have been a bit laxed lately on the blog and well I have found more people read it then I had thought :)

2 comments:

  1. Greyt to get an update, Heather! I would have loved to have been a mouse in the corner when you got in touch with YouTube :-)) Glad they were quick to respond. You go girl!

    Looking forward to meeting Dusty the Dog - he sounds adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading the blog Heather :) Can't wait for you to show off those new babies :D

    ReplyDelete