Aug 30, 2009

Trying to catch up



Talk about getting behind on bloggin :( First let me say I'm sorry for that.
OK now on to what has been going on.

The most recent is Flying Tan Time moved to her forever home.
The photos above are of Anna and Mark meeting their new girl for the very first time. Thanks to Carol, Mona, Mike and Judy for helping this all come together!

It's a pretty amazing story how this all came about. I was posting info into Greyhound Data when I was peaking around at Tan Time's littermates. One stuck out, Bud. There was info on there from his adoptive parents and also an email addy. So I took it upon myself to email.
As fate would have it, they lost Bud in May. They had in the past searched for Bud's littermates and for some reason I had never included our email for Tan Time.
Long story short, they couldn't believe I was contacting them about this. They were so excited and ready to add a hound to their home.
Phone calls were made, transport was set up and well, there you have it. Tan Time, now known as Fate, made it to her forever home =)

On some other news, racing. Our super star boy Cracker injured his shoulder muscle. He's off on about a 2 month rest but we totally expect to see him back on the track.

Again sorry for being so laxed on posting and I will try to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment