Oct 30, 2009

Lets have a PARTY!!!



What's that you say?? A party?? What are we having a party for you may wonder?

News just in, Team Greyhound HAS BEEN REBOOKED for the 2010 season at Southland Greyhound Park. WOOO HOOOO

Yes folks, you read that correctly. I have to say a heartfelt THANK YOU to each and everyone of you who took the time to write and call Troy and Shane.
Your voices and letters were heard LOUD AND CLEAR!
I honestly can say I don't believe any track has heard such support of a racing kennel as you all showed them for Team Greyhound.

I am moved beyond words and for anyone that knows me, that's a tough one, to catch me at a loss of words :P
I always knew I loved this greyhound world and when help was needed you all rallied behind us. Yes, I had tears in my eyes at the news. Not just the fact that we were rebooked but at the outpouring of support that you all showed.

I am so blessed to call each and everyone of you my friends.
Guys, WE DID IT, YOU DID IT!!!
Wooooooo flippen hooooooooooooooo :)

3 comments:

  1. Yes ma'am and we will not hesitate to rally the troops at any time in the future should it become necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooohoooooo!!!!!! Congrats!! Open up the champagne!! ...Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Heather! Have a drink for me!

    ReplyDelete